Tuesday, October 25, 2011

In search of

Like i said to a few of my classmates from fourth period, This is intriguing in a disturbing way. Its great to know that we are making advancements to our internet. On the contrary though this scares the crap out of me. I had no idea that even stuff that is set to private and set to friends only. There are thousands of other people that can see it without me knowing. Made the internet the most untrustworthy thing i know of now....

So i decided to go ahead and search hamlet in the duck duck go and i just searched hamlet. i got a pretty widespread variety of results. It consisted of ticket purchases, the story plot line itself, the famous wikipedia, but there was nothing on shakespeare. Now i decided to search shakespeare Hamlet, and it began to give me sites that had facts on the play itself, Google may have taken some steps a little to far.

No comments:

Post a Comment